[NTLK] To do Tasks storage

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 09:20:58 PDT

I was looking through the Storage section of Extras, and I see my To do
Tasks has 43 items, but when I go to Dates and select "Show To do
List", there are no entries there. Will it cause problems if I delete
this item from the Storage section in Extras (will it be created when
it is needed in the future)? Or, alternatively, can I get these items
to be shown in my To dos? Or, is this not associated with Dates and is
leftover from some old installation of another To do list manager I
might have installed in the past?

Thanks,
Tom Isenbarger

--