Re: [NTLK] eMate Screen Troubles (Anyone Know What's Wrong)

From: Andre Duszynski (andre.duszynski_at_adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 00:33:32 PDT

I've had a similar experience whilst changing over a backlight in a
MP2100.

I had regular vertical blank bars across the screen with good screen
real estate between them; kinda like prison bars...

Thankfully this was resolved by opening the MP2100 up and pulling out
the screen cable and cleaning it with my bare oily fingers !! Worked a
charm, but did sweat overnight thinking that i fluffed the changeover...

Something to do with how the screen cable sits within the motherboard
connector.

Andre Duszynski.

--
Andre Duszynski