[NTLK] Microsoft MN-520 WiFi card: thanks & acknowledgements

From: Martin Howard (mvhoward_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 16:08:11 PDT

Please excuse my poor manners. I should have added the following to my
earlier email message:

Thanks to Peter H. Coffin for alerting me to the existance of the
CompUSA drive on these cards, to Victor Rehorts for providing
instructions on how to get the necessary info to Paul, and to Paul
Guyot for providing the patched More WiFi Cards package needed to get
it working on the Newt. And, of course, to Hiroshi for the WiFi
driver.

Standard disclaimer applies: I have no affiliation with either
Microsoft (shrug: this is the first of their products I have *ever*
bought!) or CompUSA. Just a happy customer.

M.