Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a good source for screen protectors?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 14:55:09 PDT

> You bet. http://www.nusheild.com And yes you NEED screen protectors.
> Or you will scratch your screen eventually. It is a certainty. No
> matter how careful you are.

Hmmm,

It's true that you will eventually do some damage to your screen if you
don't use screen protectors, but you don't "NEED" them.

I have used both a MP120 and several 2000's/emates and I have never
used screen protectors.

I prefer to use the naked screen as there is a trade off in visibility.

Then again, I did put a NASTY scratch on my 120 with a little bit of
grit.

Been compulsively cleaning the stylus ever since.

Marty