Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a good source for screen protectors?

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 12:04:56 PDT

Hi Chad,

It is always a good idea to have a screen protector on your
Newt/eMate. This is because in general, no matter how durable a screen
is, if a little piece of grit falls under your stylus, it can almost
instantly turn into a glass cutter and leave a gash on your screen.

You can find screen protectors on eBay (the company NuSHield also
offers them) however for those of us who don't want to spend the money
on them, if you get a transparency (the overhead things you put on
projectors) you can cut it out with little "wings" all the way around
it and fit it into the grooves on where the screen and casing meet.

HTH

-St.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:58:43 -0700, Chad <newton_at_latcarf.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone got a good source for MP and eMate screen protectors? Are
> the MP and eMate screens prone to scratching? Do I even need screen
> protectors?
>
> Regards,
> -Chad
>
> --