[NTLK] Organizing contacts?

From: Brett Hutley (brett_at_hutley.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 17:38:15 PDT

Hi,

I've just been trialling Power Names to improve the capability of the
built in Names software. I quite like Power Names and I think I will
register it. I just wanted to ask what other people have found useful
in organizing their contacts?

I'm also interested in how people integrate with their other computers,
as well as email. At the moment I am using Mutt for my email, and I am
thinking of using the Big Brother Database to manage my contacts on my
various different operating systems and environments.

TIA,
Brett

--
Brett Hutley [MAppFin,CISSP,SANS GCIH]