Re: [NTLK] FreeKey

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 15:31:06 PDT

Hi Jim,

I will find out if it is possible to do with the software alone.

UPDATE: I sent the FreeKey unit and documentation to Frank Gruendel
about a week ago, he will try to open it up for documentation purposes
and anything else he finds of use.

Concerning the software:
It's a coincidence, but this morning as I prepared to meet John
(another Newton user in Warsaw), I accidently found a 3.5 inch disk
containing the .pkg file for the newton As such I may be able to try
the Newton with a standard mac keyboard. but as I only have a dongle
(from the newton keyboard) and it only allows for serial connections,
how will I physically connect a mac keyboard? Mac keyboards were ADB.

If I didn't understand your request could you elaborate.

Alex