[NTLK] your Palm M515 offer?

From: Jason Cornfeld (crashoverride_at_bresnan.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 19:21:28 PDT

hey, Im on the Newton List. And I saw your offer on the Newton. If you
want, I will trade you my Newton 2000, Upgraded. It has a Stylus, the
only problem with it, is it has a little knick in the upper left hand
corner of the screeen, you dont notice it hardly when you use it. the
case is good. and it included the flip cover screen. It had a bad
battery when i bought it. so i tore it apart and put in 4 1000 Milla
amps.. however ya spell that, into the battery pack, the newton runs
for days and days and days on it. its great. the backlight is perfect,
it has a bunch of programs on it, it has a 4 meg card and a 2 meg card
installed. I would maybe like to keep the 2 meg card, i have a Newton
110 and an original newton i like to play with occasionally. I dont
have a fancy case for it. But. I have the external Newton Fax Modem for
it. I have the Newton Keyboard. and I have connected to the net with
it. it does very well. It runs great, the backlight is great, i also
have the dongle adapter thingy for the keyboard and modem.The Newt also
has some cool games on it among all the stuff to connect to the net.So
I can offer that to you in trade? if that will work for you let me
know. the only thing i ask is that we send at the same time and
exchange tracking numbers so that neither of us get burnt. ya know? And
if you know any one that is interested, please pass this to the list if
you like. I have an Original Newton Messagepad, Fully Re-Furbished and
it has the handwriting recognition upgrade installed by apple. This
Thing looks like it just came out of the box! Actually, I have the
boxes. I have the box, the video ALL the manuals, all the software
pamphlets, the power adapter, oh, by the way the newton 2000Upgraded
includes the power adapter too. lol The original newton has the
original leather case, original Spare stylus still in the plastic. The
package even contains all the plastics that the newton was wrapped up
in! and along with that I have the Apple Connection kit too! In the
Box! All Manuals and connectors and disks! EVERYTHING! Someone please
make me an offer! I also have a Messagepad 110! It is refurbished too
and works PERFECT but its the the messagpad only. Please E-Mail me at
crashoverride_at_bresnan.net if you guys would like any of these! Thanks
for such a great list!

Cheers!
      Jason
CrashOverride Systems 307-332-3959
Jason Cornfeld (Owner) crashoverride_at_bresnan.net
"We Will Override The Competition"