Re: [NTLK] [OT] Starshmucks was Globetrotter/ Vodafone Mobile Connect Card n Newton

From: Anton Aylward (anton_at_the-wire.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 07:46:27 PDT

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 09:33, Steele Campbell wrote:
> They serve COFFEE(!?) at Starbucks? I always thought they were a
> chemical waste plant, and that is why all the people looked so sick
> going in and out...

Don't despair, relief is on its way.
Tim Horton's is gradually spreading south from Canada.

A word of warning, though. While their frosted cinnamon buns are
excellent, they don't server Poutine.

--
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.