Re: [NTLK] Powerbook and Newton

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 05:55:17 PDT

Just to put my 10 cents into the discussion. I use a Pismo Powerbook
with the Daystar Tech G4 550Mhz upgrade. Daystar sell the complete
system so no need to buy the Pismo and then get it upgraded. I have a
gig of Ram and it flys in OS9 and OSX. Great design, good
expandability, dual boot, IR and cheap. It is quick enough to run
Panther with no problems at all. Overall speed is about the same as my
667Mhz TiBook.

Dave