Re: [NTLK] Do you program for OS X in OS 9?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 14:04:44 PDT

On Aug 17, 2004, at 8:44 AM, Andrew Beals wrote:

> jonglass_at_usa.net said:
>> they said that the Classic version can't unstuff in X!
>
> I've seen funky results as well. I haven't tried HyperNext but a few
> other
> utilities went slow as molasses in January in Classic mode, but
> installed just
> fine rebooted into 9.
>
> This isn't an option on newer machines, of course!

If you go to the archives and search for Paul Guyot's messages you will
see the answer to this question is Yes!

He has even stated that the Hammer debugging tool is a little flakey
and using it from OSX makes it less of a hassle.

Here for example and a good descussion of the DCL from 2/28/03:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=104647344524193&w=2

Marty