Re: [NTLK] Some wise words (Computer Chronicles)

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 07:23:11 PDT

Have any of you been to archive.org and watched the Computer Chronicles
show?
It's really great, one of the shows, actually demos the newton (first
gen) and the EO by AT&T.

Anyway, one of the hosts of the show, if I am not mistaken was the
founder of Digital Research.

http://www.archive.org

This is a wonderful resource, including the 'wayback machine', of
video, music and text. A very rich database of content. I recommend to
anyone as a wonderful way to discover a rich base of content.

You can browse the Computer Chronicles shows which spanned from 1983 -
2002 at
http://www.archive.org/movies/movieslisting-browse.php?
collection=computerchronicles

Here are some quick links
Win 95
http://www.archive.org/movies/movieslisting-browse.php?
collection=computerchronicles&cat=Operating%20systems

Macintosh
http://www.archive.org/movies/movieslisting-browse.php?
collection=computerchronicles&cat=macintosh

Macworld
http://www.archive.org/movies/movieslisting-browse.php?
collection=computerchronicles&cat=macworld

PDAs
http://www.archive.org/movies/movieslisting-browse.php?
collection=computerchronicles&cat=pda

I think the Newton might be found under Macintosh, not sure though.

There should be something on GEM and GEOS also

Alex