Re: [NTLK] paint progarm

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 13:18:12 PDT

On Monday, Aug 16, 2004, at 13:47 US/Central, Nettie Edwards wrote:

> I have already been sketching with it but am frustrated by the fact
> that there are no "brushes" that are scratchy or textured, like the
> ones you find in Photoshop. Has anyone developed a slightly more
> interesting sketching or painting program for the Newt? Could
> alternative brushes be developed???? Thanks in advance,

Nettie,

        You don't say but have you tried Newtpaint? It's not as variable as
Photoshop but I've found it be a great sketching program.
<http://www.scottsplace.net/newtonsource/html/newtpaint.html> There's
also Hexpaint. <http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/HexPaint/> Give
'em a try.

cheers,

Randy

--
When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only
how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is