Re: [NTLK] Getting Things Done (GTD)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 09:19:08 PDT

On Aug 16, 2004, at 5:33 PM, Brian Braunschweiger wrote:

> - In the notes/outliner the data limit for each note is an obstacle.
> It would be best in my view to have one big list, but by the time I
> get all of my personal and work projects listed with their next
> actions, it spans multiple notes, making it a bit harder to find and
> use the info in them

Hm. From what I understand from what you describe, I think that
HyperNewt might solve some of your problems. I have only had time to
glance over what you've written, but I don't see how the Newton
couldn't be used for your sole organizer. If you had MoreInfo, for
instance, I bet you could do it. But I suspect that just HyperNewt may
do what you need. You can find it at <http://www.tow.com/> but you will
need to look for it. :-) Or you could look on UNNA. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland