Re: [NTLK] Put your thinking caps on !

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 18:36:36 PDT

Ted,
Actually, J2.com has a free fax option that you can sign up for that
will send faxes to email. Now, if you can just get the Newt to talk to
your phone. You could try to rent a small laptop. I know they can be
easily set up to use a cell phone as a modem. Slow, up usable.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net