Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 07:54:59 PDT

On Aug 14, 2004, at 3:39 PM, LAG wrote:

> HERE YOU go sir a link http://www.toolsforstagecraft.com/n324.htm
> i usually have my newton on one hip and cell phone on the other. but
> to eachhis own.

Wow. Does this thing have pockets on the outside? What can you fit in
them. I'm interested. :-)

BTW, I seem to recall Rich Lindsay talking about this bag (certainly he
mentioned this site before). :-) But back then, I didn't have a 2k
device. I forgot about this. Can you give any further information on
this bag? Opinion? Would it work well if not strapped to your belt
also? Curious minds want to know. . . ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland