[NTLK] Getting NewtonWorks documents into Mac OS X

From: Chad (Newton_at_Latcarf.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 16:30:31 PDT

Currently, is it at all possible to get NewtonWorks documents from my
MP to Mac OS X (as plain text, etc - without the need of Classic)?

I checked the NewtonTalk Archive and found hardly a thing on this
subject which leads me to believe there is no way to do this. Does
anyone know if someone is working toward this end? I'd be glad to help
on a project if something has already been started. I just can't find
a thing about the possibility (or impossibility) of transferring
NewtonWorks documents to Mac OS X. I am hoping that an old-schooler
here may know something!

Regards,
-Chad