Re: [NTLK] Dumb question about PIN: sorry already

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:48:38 PDT

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:42:51PM +0100, Mark Field wrote:
> I have a MP2100 and I have forgotten the PIN (long story). What can I do?
>
> I won't mind the abuse I so richly deserve as long as it comes
> wrapped round a solution.

Put Battering Ram Pro on a card, turn on Newton, insert card, wait.

Getting the package on a card is an exercise left to the student.

Last resort is that a brainwipe will clear the PIN as well as all your
data. But at least you get to use your newt again...

--
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their
    advice.