[NTLK] Newbie Newtie

From: Nettie Edwards (pilley_at_ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 09:09:44 PDT

Hello everybody!
You lot are so friendly and chatty, i've decided to declare my self an
excited Newbie Newtie, having recently purchased a MP 2000 from ebay.
However, there appear to be a problem and it's stopping me from having
fun!
The nice person that I purchased the Newt from also included a
keyboard, serial cable and dongle. However, I can't connect the
keyboard because the interconnection port appears to be faulty. I use
this word cautiously because I don't know how it should *be* exactly,
but the dongle doesn't stay in the port - it just keeps falling out.
The dongle looks fine, so I'm assuming that the problem must be with
the port.
How else can I connect to my Mac??? How can I install software and
connect to the internet???
Help please! I'm feeling very frustrated!
In anticipation,
Nettie, Newbie Newtie