Re: [NTLK] Dead touchscreen?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 05:58:29 PDT

Two places seem like likely possibilities.
The small ribbon with four traces that wraps around the bottom of the
display and connects the digitizer to the display circuit board could
be loose or damaged.
The display ribbon that wraps around the hinge may not be securely
seated on either or both ends.

Woody

On Wednesday, August 11, 2004, at 02:25 AM, Indigo Kelleigh wrote:

> Okay, I'll admit I was working around inside my emate today. But I
> don't
> know what I might have done to kill all responsiveness to the
> touchscreen.
> Is there a connection somewhere I might have dislodged?

snip