Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 12:45:33 PDT

On Aug 11, 2004, at 2:06 PM, Steven DeRyke wrote:

> I don't get it I see all these messages about cases for the Newton -
> why?

Well, the cushioning in a fall, for one, the scratch protection for
another, and the convenience of being able to carry other bits and
pieces with the Newton for another. I've gone to a quite fitted case
for my 2100, and in many ways, prefer it, but sometimes I miss my
Calise... BTW, my main problem with the Calise holster was that the
velcro flap sticks out with the 2100 a bit too much, and interferes
with the zipper opening an closing. Just a minor thing, but irritating
after a while. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland