Re: [NTLK] 2004 Win XP Newton?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:06:31 PDT

Dirk Hornbeck wrote:

> http://www.dynamism.com/u70/gallery.shtml
>
> Apart from the OS, looks like what the Newton should've have grown up to be:
> -WiFi, IrDA, Bluetooth
> -Win XP Pro
> -20 GB
> -512 MB ram
> -1GHz processor
> -etc., etc.

XP Pro? Ugh. I use windows but HATE XP lol. The problem with XP is
"it" thinks "it" knows what is best rather than doing what I say to do.
  I want a system that does what I say...not fight me about it. Who is
the HUMAN here and who is the computer sheesh! It is fine for majority
of comptuer users that have no idea what they are doing.....but for
those of us who do, it is down right anoying.

-Dan