Re: [NTLK] BrainWipe

From: Steven DeRyke (sderyke2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 12:19:12 PDT

I think you have to get an older Mac or a PC and a connection kit to get started to at least get the packages on the 2100 to get an ethernet card working then you can use it with your current Mac.

If there is another approach I would be interested in it as well.

Steve
Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl> wrote:
Hi, as I await my US ROM from Frank Gruendel, we are trading ROM boards.

Well after I install the new ROM, my Newton will be BrainWiped.

From here,
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/BrainWipe?action=BackLinks
the BrainWipe page link seems to go nowhere, it's not found.

Is there an alternate page?

Most importantly is the following.

I have absolutely no way of attaching the newton to my emac, a usb
machine.

How can I go about installing stuff on my 2100?