Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Martin Howard (mvhoward_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 09:37:28 PDT

On Aug 10, 2004, at 04:47, Patrick Jendraszak wrote:

> I use what I believe is a Calise case (purchased with one of my
> MP2000s)
> that has an elastic band system to hold on to the screen cover of my
> MP2000u.

Aha... it THAT how you're supposed to use those dinky little elastic
bands... Personally, I think it's a complete and utter joke and I
can't wait to replace my (unused) one. The picture on the front of the
packaging doesn't even match the product inside. Anyone want a Calise
case? Anyone want to swap against a sleeve case? It'd save me sending
the thing back to J&K.

M.