[NTLK] Reading a Book

From: Jim Grich (webmaster_at_weblync.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 08:47:07 PDT

I downloaded a copy of the Art of Newton to read as was talked about
the last few days on this list. As strange as this sounds, I'm not sure
how to open the book and use it. I tried to use NewtsCape as I
understand you can open books in it. Couldn't figure a way to import
the book. I tried NewtonWorks and again could not import it. I even
tried to tap on the actual file and it opened but I then have to tell
it what page to go to using a "Go To" dialog box. I'm sure there is an
easier way. Help please! Thanks.

Also...As far as the case I use for my MP 2100...I bought a Calise case
from J & K and I use the outer pocket (the one for the cellphone) for
my charger, modem dongle and phone cord. I am trying to talk my wife
into adding 2 "D" rings so I can attach a carrying strap.

Jim Grich