Re: [NTLK] Art of Newton

From: Julie McCollister (djmccoll_at_catskill.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 17:35:26 PDT

I remember enjoying that project at the time, to see how people were using
Newts, and added my own entry... I'm the country pastor in Art of Newton. My
web site these days:

( http://churchinthevalley.org )

It might be fun to do another similar project again, if anyone would like to
offer to run it. That old file, while interesting, is a bit obsolete... I
think I was still using a 2.0 MP120 at the time, and people are doing things
with their newts now that weren't possible then.

Dan McCollister
Catskill Mountains, NY