Re: [NTLK] FreeKey

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 12:07:25 PDT

Hi Jim

I'm also interested in the FreeKey utility but IIRC the software alone
does not allow a connection from Newton to a PC Keyboard but it relies
on a hardware device to interconnect both. This device was sold in
conjunction with the software. Hope to hear more from Alex when he get
his newton running.

--lpetroni