[NTLK] Duo and Newton

From: Alvin Lee (amlee_at_amyboo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 07:16:37 PDT

Hi Alex,
I used to have a Duo 2300 with the Duo Dock 2 and also a Mini Dock.
If I remember correctly the Duo 2300 doesn't have very many connections on the back and requires the dock to connect to the Newton. So, you should be able to connect. I had this working but used it very little, since I had a G3 powerbook at the time.

I am not sure about internet feed through to the Newton but I recommend getting an old Ethernet card, modem card or a wifi card to connect to the Internet with your Newt and only using the Duo 2300 to sync.

Alvin.