[NTLK] Before I leave, I must dispel a myth

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 16:48:48 PDT

Turns out that the "Newton" in Jurassic Park isn't really a Newton.
Looks very similar to an Omnigo folded on it back. I just posted a pic
of it on my site www.dumbstart.com. With a really bad computer crash
I've decided to try and live my life off of my Newton as my main
machine. I'm hoping to find out what a person who lives and dies by
their internet connection would need from a PDA to be happy.

If anyone has any suggestions for moving to such a portable medium as
the Newton let me know, it would make this a lot easier with some
help.

Michael Burks