[NTLK] Anyone to be at Siggraph 2004 in LA California?

From: Hamilton, George (George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 12:58:00 PDT

If the stars line up right, I'll be at Siggraph, (8-12 August) Newton in
hand. Anyone else on the list likely to be there? If so, lets plan to get
together. Might be best to write me direct, as time is short.--george
PS I last went in 2001, and then they had the daily schedule available via
IR beaming, only it was just for Palm OS, the newt did not know what to do
with the file. We'll see what goodies they have this year.

George S. Hamilton, PE
Engineering Systems Department
Systems Engineering Support Group,
MS ED42