[NTLK] Dumb printing question

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 04:32:13 PDT

I feel really stupid for asking, but how do I print
from my uMP2k? I want to print a Works document, but
something weird happens when I try. I hit the routing
button-->print document-->print (to my Epson Stylus
that I've printed to before, so I know I can), and the
printing "envelope" stamps and sends itself. Then, up
pops a connect envelope with connection options. I'm
hooked to the printer via serial, but that isn't an
option - it wants me to connect to a worksite.
Am I missing something stupid? I once printed a Dates
page, but don't remember how I did it.

Thanks for answering my Printing for Dummies
question...

Matthew