Re: [NTLK] Why not maximize your Newton experience?

From: Fearghas MacGregor (fmacgregor_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 09:06:10 PDT

I've got a MP130, and while I would like to upgrade to a MP2x00 for
the speed and and the two card slots, I still love my 130. The HWR is
good, and it's got OS 2.0 with all of it's enhancements. Add to that
the smaller size than the 2x00, and also personal things such as the
screen cover flipping up portrait style which I like.

So we are not cheapskates, we just like them as much as anyone else.
They are still useable just because they aren't the newest or the most
powerful of the bunch.

But then again, I drive a 37 yr old car, so read into that what ya want :P

Fearghas