Re: [NTLK] Button Bar Question

From: ccsccs7 (ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 21:19:18 PDT

Do you have any space on your button bar? Do you have access to your
icons? If so, drag it onto the bar (and if it won't accept, try dragging
it to an empty space). What's your backdrop set to? I just had a
horrible thought: If your backdrop is set to, let's say, Notes, and
Extras isn't on the button bar (hey, isn't that like the Dock? and Jobs
didn't like the Newton?) how would you access your icons?!

OK, I just checked it out (you can't drag it off the Button Bar. (well,
I couldn't)). David, did you make Extras your backdrop? If so, it won't
stay in the Button bar. You have to choose a different app as a
backdrop. Close whatever app you're in, and you should be in Extras.
Then, select the app you'd prefer to use as your backgrop, choose the
route icon and choose "Make Backdrop."

Cedric