[NTLK] Moblogging, Newton and Wired

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 12:22:12 PDT

Hey guys,

Wired is doing an article on my blog, and the writer wants to know if
anyone else out there is moblogging with their Newton. He is looking
for other blogs that are moblogged using a Newton. Send me your blog
addresses if you want me to turn over your URL to him. Please use my
personal email below so as not to spam the list.

Regards,

Mike R. Manzano - alephx01 (at) mac (dot) com

"It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit.
Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was running to go fight in
another fight, away from the first fight." -- Jack Handey