Re: [NTLK] Mad Max Streaming Audio help

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 02:27:17 PDT

I have been having similar trouble. All of the streams that worked last
week have since ceased to do so.

My 2100 connects, receives and then disconnects without ever playing a
sound.

A week ago all of these worked like a charm. I think I went passed the
demo date and then registered the WaveLan driver, but since then I get
nothing.

Courier has no trouble getting web pages (which is so much better than
trying to turn everything I want to read into NewtonBooks), so there is
no problem with connecting. something seems to be telling MAD to
disconnect.

Any help?

Thomas