Re: [NTLK] Silverware still around?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 19:24:22 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod <lavo_at_mac.com>
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: [NTLK] Silverware still around?

>Hi All!
>
>Just wondering if anyone knows if Silverware are still active? I am very
>impressed with their MoreInfo software, which was installed on the Newton I
>have purchased. The previous owner had registered the software way back in
>1997, and I wanted to know if I can transfer the registration or have to
buy
>the software again (the registration only works if the original owner's
name
>is in Owner's Info).

I think that you would have to purchase the software again. I doubt he will
do a transfer. He is still going and supporting the Newton. If he has not
responded to emails it is probably due to being on vacation. I would wait
till you hear from him before you purchase though, just to be on the save
side. More info is one nice peice of software to be sure. The best PIM for
the newt. The only thing that scared me off, was the price. I would rather
spend $100 on a spare Newt than on PIM software.

-Dan