[NTLK] [ANN] TON vacation

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 08:40:31 PDT

Greetings

Its been a while last I posted.

Life has gotten me very busy.
This Old Newt was something I always enjoyed . Reading NTLK was part of
my daily morning routine.
But with increased activities with my children and my disgust with the
harsh attacks and flame wars every few months.
I feel like this is less of a community than it was 3-4 years ago.
So for the summer I'll put myself on a vacation mode.
This Old Newt will be left untouched. It will stream line to Price
Guide and Newtie Awards Host only. Its been a fun 6 or so years of
activity.

I'll see you all after summer vacations, scouts and little league (I
hope i dont offend anyone with my typical US Centric Activities)

Keep the Green ™

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.com