Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 06:08:46 PDT

On 26-apr-04, at 14:50, Paul Guyot wrote:
> MacOS X ADSP stack is somewhat complex, buggy and unreliable, but we
> are glad it's still there. Or maybe not.

;-)

> in this order.

Though an excellent instruction I'd like to ad one thing.
To a new user this might sound quite scary, but it's all case your
AppleTalk connection doesn't work.
Mine works and never quits on me, must ad that I do have a router, good
idea to have one anyway especially now that they're cheap.
(The router I have is the NetGear 314 WireLess router, works very well
with a Newt.)

Robert Benschop