Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Macintosh, 3rd Parties, and Market Share

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 12:45:11 PDT

Is this not a who prefers mac or windows thread? still it is a bit like
writing a virus-hugely easier for windows, By a long way I am no
expert, OsX especially 10.3 is really straight forward to suss out
problems compared to 8 and 9, it is stable and fast, add to this the
lack of malware I see no choice. There has been a lot of Apple bruising
lately, why does the world give Micro$oft an easy ride? Apple gets sued
for batteries rated 3-500 charges only lasting 500+ but no one so far
sues Micro$oft for leaving the backdoor open for any passing a-hole to
screw your computer and hd, it is totally negligent, now responsible
gov departments have "discovered" 0sX and the sales of Xserve hopefully
we will see more the 5(ish)% market/ user share. To the mac haters-
without Apple you would not have windows and without later Apple
developments you would be using something grim indeed, if and when
verylonghorn appears it will most likely have a lot of osX features.
Without competition where would we be. Also is it not time for the new
Jobs and Gates to turn the world on its head?
Chris Edwards