Re: [NTLK] recelled 2k batts

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:39:30 PDT

Let me clarify a few things. I only have one set of the 2300 mA
batteries. That set will cost more. In additon - I can acquire more, but
it won't be immediate. Right now, I'm seeing who's interested and etc. I
can't start recelling right away, as I don't have everything I need on
hand. I also have finals starting tommorrow. Hopefully I'll have
everything I need by the end of finals, which is a week from now. Thank
you all for you advice and enthusiasm. Hopefully I can get to work on
this soon.