Re: [NTLK] WiFi DHCP/DNS issue.

From: Anthony Vo (avo_at_scif.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 09:11:58 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Chichak [mailto:acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 8:49 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] WiFi DHCP/DNS issue.

Chris,

 If you don't know what we are talking about and you have a
wireless network in place, please (for your own good) ask.

Andrei

>Well... Why use wep? I use MAC address based access...

Hi Andrei,
I'm a Wireless newbie and like to know What's Mac address based address? I'm trying to hook up the 2100 with netgear router together with my pb g4 867mhz & Dell laptop. The wireless router is connecting to DSL modem & another netgear hub. So far, I get the pb & dell laptop together with 2 other desktop pc's to work but not the Newton 2100 (Gold Oriono Walan card)!.
Any detail info. or advises will be appreciated.
Anthony