[NTLK] More new eMates with memory upgrade on US eBay

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 02:30:01 PDT

I posted before about new emates with the memory
upgrade and free shipping in the US for US$145.
well, that batch has now gone, but I noticed the
seller is offering 10 more at the same price.

So, if anyone is looking for a NEW eMate(at least
that's what the seller claims, mine hasn't arrived yet
so I can't speak from my experience), then this is a
great deal. The memory upgrade alone costs about
US$75, if you can find one.

The item number is 3093275891

Again, I have no connection to the seller, I just
bought one.

Paul