[NTLK] Password hack?

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 13:42:14 PDT

Hi, I have just fixed a dead Emate that I got from Ebay, I fitted
(temp) a zener and plugged it in and on it came, reset the screen and
it wants a password, is there a hack to get past it, or does any uk
list know a Lynne Mullery, it would be a shame to wipe whatever
programs it has, also anyone want it? I bought it for the charger and
to "play" so now it is running I dont need two of them!
Chris Edwards
MP100, 130 2100, Emetes and 867 quicksilver