[NTLK] Email Problems with XE.com's Currency Update Service

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 08:58:53 PDT

Recently I started experiencing some problems with emails from xe.com
with currency updates.
I use SimpleMail v4.3. Does anyone already download these currency
updates?

When I start checking my emails (I check only headers before I
download) everything goes right until xe.com's email is parsed - then
the process locks and I have to quit my connection. If I use a desktop
mail client and manually delete the xe.com's email then I can download
without any problems.

I checked the email and it has a <PRE> tag in the body which is sent as
text.

Could this be related with my recent updates of IC/VC, Ntox and nHttp?

lpetroni