[NTLK] Geek Quotient

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 05:54:48 PDT

Hi Jonathan:

Then perhaps you could create some clip art for the Newton platform? I don't
know how to get clip art samples into the Newton, but I have some simple clip
art collections that came with my copy of AvailWorks. I could send a sample
or two for you to study...

Matt K.

<< I'm just a lowly graphic designer, I admire all the geeks/gurus
 here. I only wish to have a tenth of the geekiness here so that I may
 contribute back to the list by making some software hack or hardware mod
 of some sort. >>