Re: [NTLK] Problem trying Newtourage

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 17:55:54 PDT

If you are getting the 'MSE Engine error' message you need to update
your version of MS Office. I had the same problem when I used
Newtourage and was told that I needed to make sure that I had the
latest version of Office. If you check the MS site there are updates -
10.1.2, 10.1.4 and 10.1.5. Be warned though - I updated my version of
Office only to find that my registration key code no longer worked -
good one Microsoft!!

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dave