Re: [NTLK] Quote of the day

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 15:50:54 PDT

On Apr 19, 2004, at 3:51 PM, David Ensteness wrote:

> Oh yeah? What can it do? I am not familiar.

Kick butt

I loved those boxes ... they made great database servers with their
hardware RAIDS attached ... and that was 7 years ago
They smoked our E10K from Sun at the time

And the damned company let them go so cheap because "We're a Sun shop
and can't have that DEC junk around here"
The engineering group kept all the Alpha's they could get and just
loved hem

They were nice boxes