[NTLK] Sync with Palm Desktop

From: Walter F. Croft (globalvillageidiot_at_oco.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 18:36:05 PDT

Hello folks,

I'm reading through the archives regarding syncing my Newton MP2100 with
Palm Desktop and have read a few threads. I'm particularly interested in the
reply that Luiz posted below, and am wondering which version of Palm Desktop
you are using, and a possible step-by-step process for syncing to/from
Newton to Palm Desktop.
Perhaps instructions would be a great addition to WikiWikiNewt!

Thanks!
Walter