Re: [NTLK] [OT?] iPod Margins

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 13:29:29 PDT

> Would that margin % loss be attributed somewhat to the HP iPod deal?
>
> Also, is the "iPod" also including the mini or is it separate?

Margins are often hit when products are introduced, and Apple spends
lots of money on air frieght to fulfill advance orders. My guess is
that this might be a reference to the shortage of iPod Mini models
(though I haven't caught up with this Quarter's information yet).

I believe the iPod results are all as one family.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net