Re: [NTLK] Apple pen

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 09:12:56 PDT

--- Jeffrey McMurtrie <jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com> wrote:
> Unless they were made for Apple...
>
> -Jeffrey
>
> --

I don't know; I bought six of them off ebay at 7 euros each.
This one is selling for nearly 40 dollars.
I don't think apple would take a 600% markup.
But i could be wrong.
Of course, like everone else, I want an iPDA (or whatever). I also want
hypercard. And while were at it, quicktakes. Lots of apple technology has been
ditched before. So I'm not holding my breath.